Educational Eagles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Educational Eagles Forum

Elevating minds, broadening horizons...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Master's in inclusive education

+24
Lizeth
Azuleica
Cristian Morales
Tay121212
santi12
Thali56
Serg
dianalechuga25
PedroDuke33
Alejandra
salcho92
Sebastian Marshall
Daniel duran
CamCamargo74
Alejandro
Jose
Alexco
Michelle15
Anndrexxx27
maria quiles
Mirella
amelia622garcia
montan
nautik
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Master's in inclusive education Empty Master's in inclusive education Tue 9 Jan 2024 - 10:08

nautik

Hello! Nice to introduce myself on the forum. I want to study the Inclusive Education master's program at Tech Technological University to improve my skills as a teacher. I would like to know if anyone has studied this master's program and can provide me with more information about the content, methodology... Thank you!

2Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 11 Jan 2024 - 11:04

montan

Hello, I studied a similar master's degree in education for children with special needs. I really liked it a lot, especially the methodology.

3Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 11 Jan 2024 - 11:39

amelia622garcia

A great choice if you need to combine work and study, it gave me the possibility to improve my job and get a new university degree.

4Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Fri 12 Jan 2024 - 10:11

Mirella

Everything perfect, I can't complain. My Spanish teacher is a sweetheart. He is always patient with me and provides me with reinforcement activities.

5Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Fri 12 Jan 2024 - 14:29

maria quiles

Pleasantly surprised by the quality of content

6Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Tue 16 Jan 2024 - 9:53

amelia622garcia

I loved my experience with the university, both the treatment and the professionalism. I will repeat the training for sure

7Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 18 Jan 2024 - 16:02

Anndrexxx27

The Master in Graphic Design at Tech Universidad Tecnológica has been an exceptional experience. The programs are designed to provide practical and creative skills in the field of design. Professors are industry experts and provide personalized guidance and support. The online platform is intuitive and offers cutting-edge tools and resources. I highly recommend the Master in Graphic Design at Tech Universidad Tecnológica.

8Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Fri 19 Jan 2024 - 7:43

amelia622garcia

The content of the master's degree is very good, of high quality just by looking at the faculty that teaches it.
I finished it a month ago and I am already enrolled in another one for the next one.

9Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Mon 22 Jan 2024 - 8:38

Michelle15

Hello, I am currently taking a Master in neuropsychology and education at Tech University and I really liked the methodology, it is very dynamic and the platform is easy to use.

10Master's in inclusive education Empty these institutions are the best Mon 22 Jan 2024 - 15:50

Alexco

For all of us who work and want to improve our knowledge, these institutions are the best, it helps to be able to organize time and pay in installments.

11Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Wed 24 Jan 2024 - 11:38

Jose

The content of the master's degree is very good, of high quality just by looking at the faculty that teaches it.
I finished it a month ago and I am already enrolled in another one for the next one.

12Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Wed 24 Jan 2024 - 14:18

maria quiles

High quality content

13Master's in inclusive education Empty My experience in Tech Fri 26 Jan 2024 - 16:10

Alejandro

Good afternoon, I tell you from my experience, I did a master's degree with the topic you are looking for, and in Tech it was a very good experience, since its content information is of quality, in addition to being very easy to understand topics that I previously saw as complicated. How they execute it is very intuitive, on the other hand, their methodology uses logical tools in which it is executed through a structure so that the student understands and strengthens their professional skills. I recommend it to you, I'm almost finishing my master's degree.

14Master's in inclusive education Empty tech education Mon 29 Jan 2024 - 15:25

CamCamargo74

tech education has complete and diverse materials

15Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Wed 31 Jan 2024 - 12:35

Jose

Hello, I am currently taking a Master in neuropsychology and education at Tech University and I really liked the methodology, it is very dynamic and the platform is easy to use.

16Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Wed 31 Jan 2024 - 13:30

Anndrexxx27

Good afternoon, in my opinion TECH is the best technological and online university in the world that offers you several options for subjects, courses, etc. with an excellent education, highly recommended without a doubt. They have very complete training, with qualified teachers and great preparation, highly recommended.

17Master's in inclusive education Empty Tech Thu 8 Feb 2024 - 14:51

Michelle15

Hi, I recently took a course in Social Inclusion and Inclusive Education at Tech University, I really enjoyed the content. The methodology is very dynamic, the reiteration of the information facilitates learning.

18Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Fri 9 Feb 2024 - 14:03

Alexco

Well, I always recommend to check where you study and be clear about what you want to study. I particularly like these institutions because they allow those who have little time to study to do so.

19Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 15 Feb 2024 - 6:28

Daniel duran

I recommend tech university to anyone, as it is the best virtual university in the world and it is in many languages to learn.

20Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 15 Feb 2024 - 6:29

Sebastian Marshall

Hello! friend, Tech is a very good online university, a good option to access higher education and what better than online mode and the courses are up to date I am very satisfied with this course and with their tutors, super recomendad.

21Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 15 Feb 2024 - 8:56

salcho92

My experience studying with them was very good. Up to date content and excellent methodology to study without timetables.

22Master's in inclusive education Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 15 Feb 2024 - 14:45

Alejandra

I had the opportunity to take a course with them and it was a great experience and they have many alternatives for you to study.

23Master's in inclusive education Empty tech education Thu 15 Feb 2024 - 17:05

CamCamargo74

Tech has complete and diverse materials

24Master's in inclusive education Empty tech education Thu 15 Feb 2024 - 17:10

CamCamargo74

Tech has complete and diverse materials

25Master's in inclusive education Empty Tech Fri 16 Feb 2024 - 9:03

PedroDuke33

I have taken my masters at Tech University, very happy with Tech University.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum