Educational Eagles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Educational Eagles Forum

Elevating minds, broadening horizons...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Master's in inclusive education

+24
Lizeth
Azuleica
Cristian Morales
Tay121212
santi12
Thali56
Serg
dianalechuga25
PedroDuke33
Alejandra
salcho92
Sebastian Marshall
Daniel duran
CamCamargo74
Alejandro
Jose
Alexco
Michelle15
Anndrexxx27
maria quiles
Mirella
amelia622garcia
montan
nautik
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Fri 16 Feb 2024 - 9:38

Mirella

Everything is perfect, I have finished my training and for my part it's all positive things.

Good attention, completely updated training and my consultant was very attentive to my requests.

27Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Mon 19 Feb 2024 - 12:00

Jose

Everything perfect, I can't complain. My Spanish teacher is a sweetheart. He is always patient with me and provides me with reinforcement activities.

28Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Tech Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 7:44

Michelle15

Hello, I did a master's degree in early childhood education at Tech University, and I really liked the methodology used by this university, it is very dynamic and avant-garde. And its platform is easy to access, it does not limit access in terms of schedules.

29Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Wed 21 Feb 2024 - 11:05

amelia622garcia

I really liked the master's degree in sport that I did with them, it had very interesting content and as it was online I had no problem with time.

30Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Tech Thu 22 Feb 2024 - 11:12

Michelle15

Hi, I recently finished a Master's degree in early childhood education at Tech University, I recommend it because the methodology is very dynamic and the teaching assistance is excellent.

31Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Tech Mon 26 Feb 2024 - 7:32

Michelle15

Hello, I recently completed a master's degree in early childhood education at Tech University and I really liked it, it has enriched my education a lot, the methodology of this university is very practical and dynamic.

32Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 29 Feb 2024 - 8:23

Mirella

Everything is perfect, I would recommend it without any problem because in my case I have been super well attended with my doubts with my training advisor and I think that the training is very complete with very interesting attached materials.

33Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 29 Feb 2024 - 10:15

PedroDuke33

I did this same master's degree at a university called Tech. I found the contents to be very comprehensive and they always helped me with any queries I had.

34Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty tech education Fri 1 Mar 2024 - 15:42

CamCamargo74

Tech has very complete and didactic materials

35Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 6:34

Daniel duran

I recommend tech university to anyone who wants to study and train, it is the best university in the world, it is in many languages, it is in many countries, do not hesitate to do it, you can have a good experience.

36Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 11:45

Sebastian Marshall

Hello friend the content of the training is appealing, I am satisfied with the training and from home, all online!

37Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Tue 5 Mar 2024 - 15:53

dianalechuga25

Hello, I studied a master's degree in inclusive education at TECH and I could highly recommend them. They are an excellent institution, you can check the numerous international recognitions they have. Feel confident about studying here, you will have a very good methodology and highly experienced professors.

38Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 9:25

amelia622garcia

My experience with the university was very good, I really liked the master's degree and because it was online I could combine it with my work. Everything was very easy.

39Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Tue 12 Mar 2024 - 16:39

dianalechuga25

Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

40Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 14 Mar 2024 - 16:53

Anndrexxx27

TECH is the best technological and online university in the world that offers you several options for masters, courses, etc. with an excellent education, highly recommended without a doubt. They have a very complete education, with qualified teachers and great preparation, highly recommended.

41Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty tech education Fri 15 Mar 2024 - 16:45

CamCamargo74

TECH HAS COMPLETE AND DIVERSE MATERIALS

42Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Tech Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 12:27

Michelle15

Hello, I recently took a course on inclusive policies in education at Tech University, I really liked it, it is up to date, dynamic and didactic methodology.

43Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 8:01

Sebastian Marshall

Hello! Good morning, Tech is a great university a good option to access higher education and what better than online mode, and the courses are updated highly recommended.

44Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty tech education Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 17:02

CamCamargo74

TECH EDUCATION HAS VERY COMPLETE AND DIVERSE MATERIALS

45Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 13:50

Jose

I recommend tech university to anyone, as it is the best virtual university in the world and it is in many languages to learn.

46Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 9:56

Serg

I am surprised by the depth and timeliness of the materials. This modality is ideal for active professionals.

47Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 15:34

Alejandra

Tech it is a great university. I am very happy with my training.

48Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 17:09

Sebastian Marshall

Excellent university, it is designed so that I can access my classes at my own pace and so I can work and study continuously with professors who are aware of our process on campus.

49Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Tue 2 Apr 2024 - 15:41

Alejandra

It is a great university with various materials so that you can study your training from anywhere

50Master's in inclusive education - Page 2 Empty Re: Master's in inclusive education Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 7:16

Thali56

Hello, the master is quite complete, it has a duration of one year and is completely online. Throughout the program you will address the most advanced techniques and methods to design and implement educational projects tailored to the diverse needs of students.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum