Educational Eagles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Educational Eagles Forum

Elevating minds, broadening horizons...

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of Tech, has anyone studied at Tech?

+55
Valeria Villamil Meneses
Thali56
Elena
Estecle2
Serg
Lizeth
Trevor M
ArthurWilliamss
vperalta
Johnathan Z
Anndrexxx27
annasan
Diana Lechuga
paulalloway
Karoll
Jhinna
snowflakesmasher97
Vgonzales89
Julieth
VictoriaShayk
Jose
Alejandro
jdelsal
alicia9512vm
5nagonzalez44
Tay121212
Michelle15
Cristian Morales
Starrrdio
Camila9934
VanessaD
Sandralopez05
PhillipeY
PedroDuke33
proxyurge
Ana
AgnaMeyer
kristhen657
Val_Aragi
lxurx
alessandrop
AlexisVillRguez
Dneira
amelia622garcia
Rodrigo27
Alejandr88
ELIZ
kat0726
Daniel duran
malorfis35
afuentesgonzalez
dpantojatoste
Mirella
Mariana Gil
Estefan
59 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Trevor M

TECH, one of the best univeristies in the wolrd. I truly recomment it to all my friends!

VictoriaShayk

I studied at TECH Universidad Tecnológica and I found it excellent. Their programs are very complete.

Daniel duran

Tech University is the best, I recommend it to anyone, with courses and university programs of the highest quality, you can study in any country, try it and you will not regret it.

kat0726

Hi, what I can tell you is based on my experience, as I recently finished my master's degree and I did it with Tech. It is a good university, their prices are quite cheap and the service they offer is of high quality. Personally I chose them because of the possibility of studying online and with the timetable I wanted, as it allowed me to continue working.

Estecle2

Excellent university, they focus on productive topics with which you can easily put into practice depending on the career. They represent an easy and affordable study for all audiences, no complaints for the university, TECH.

Elena

I recommend Tech, since my experience was very positive, its contents are very complete and dynamic and help you to strengthen your knowledge, its virtual campus is very easy to use and its teachers are great professionals who always accompany you during your process, it is a great option to continue growing professionally.

Valeria Villamil Meneses

Hi, I study at Tech and fortunately I was given a discount and benefits as soon as I joined. I can now study from home with my family, from my work and even travelling.
The support is excellent, even if you are at a distance, excellent programs and the tutors are always asking you if you need any further advice.

Azuleica

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

afuentesgonzalez

My choice of TECH Technological University has been incredibly rewarding. Passionate professors, cutting-edge facilities, and a practical approach have enriched my academic experience. I am confident that TECH's solid preparation will propel my professional success.

dianalechuga25

Estefan wrote:Hello everyone, I am an Engineer and I would like to expand my knowledge, I am currently interested in specializing in Renewable Energies. I am looking for an economical alternative that would allow me to study remotely for work reasons.

I have seen a university called Tech but I don't know anything about it, do you have any experience of studying at Tech or any other information that could be useful to me apart from what appears on their website? Thx  What a Face

Hello, I recently finished studying a Master's Degree and I am really very happy with everything I learned. TECH, in addition to having an innovative virtual methodology, has excellent teachers, which greatly facilitates the study process. For me there is no better option to qualify, in this university I found everything I was looking for.

kat0726

I hope you are well and that you have great academic success. I can assure you, from experience, that Tech is an excellent place to grow academically and professionally, an example is me, when I finished my master's degree with them I got a promotion in my job. I hope you have an experience with them as good as mine.

Daniel duran

Tech University is recommended to anyone from anywhere in the world, as it is the best virtual university in the world, with many programs and you can expand your knowledge, tech is the best.

Estecle2

Hello, in TECH there are several masters rationed with electrical engineering, the comments have already made you see what is said about the university I hope you can enter, it is worth giving an opportunity to be educated there I say this because I also had the same doubts, I hope you find my comment useful.

Elena

Tech offers a very wide and varied training and high academic quality, it is a very good option if you want to complement your knowledge at a professional level and continue to grow professionally.

ArthurWilliamss

Good University and constantly improving and growing

Anndrexxx27

TECH IS AN innovative university committed to academic excellence. Its study programs offer a high-quality learning experience, adapted to current needs. With expert teachers and advanced technological resources, TECH provides an accessible, cutting-edge education for students around the world.

Cristian Morales

It is a great university with a great methodology and they are the best.

Camila9934

The experience in terms of ease and time that the university gives you is a very good option to study and organize your work and student life

Daniel duran

tech university is the best, because it has a varied content and you can study in any language and in any country, tech is the best university in the world.

kat0726

Hi! According to what I researched before I started studying at Tech, Tech is the largest online university in the world. I, for one, very much agree with that premise. They have many programs available and both the master's degree and the course I took were very satisfying and allowed for my personal and professional growth.

Estecle2

Excellent university, good prices to study from home or work, the masters are completed quickly, I have 4 in about a year, greetings.

ELIZ

Hello everyone, I had the opportunity to do a Master in digital design and my experience was very rewarding because its contents are very complete and current, the development of its academic program is excellent and their teachers are excellent professionals who accompany you throughout your process, I recommend it 100 %.

123What do you think of Tech, has anyone studied at Tech? - Page 5 Empty Tech Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 7:18

Thali56

I studied there more than a year ago. I had a very good learning experience, as you mention it is an online university, so I could work and study without any problem. Its contents are quite complete and dynamic, and it has teachers of great relevance in their field.

jdelsal

The course has met all my expectations. It has been perfectly suited to the duration of the course. I thought that being an online course I would have more difficulties in the follow-up or in resolving doubts, but the forum option, and the quick response of the tutor, has allowed the course to develop perfectly.

maria quiles

I have studied a master's degree and I am very happy with the contents

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum