Educational Eagles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Educational Eagles Forum

Elevating minds, broadening horizons...

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of Tech, has anyone studied at Tech?

+55
Valeria Villamil Meneses
Thali56
Elena
Estecle2
Serg
Lizeth
Trevor M
ArthurWilliamss
vperalta
Johnathan Z
Anndrexxx27
annasan
Diana Lechuga
paulalloway
Karoll
Jhinna
snowflakesmasher97
Vgonzales89
Julieth
VictoriaShayk
Jose
Alejandro
jdelsal
alicia9512vm
5nagonzalez44
Tay121212
Michelle15
Cristian Morales
Starrrdio
Camila9934
VanessaD
Sandralopez05
PhillipeY
PedroDuke33
proxyurge
Ana
AgnaMeyer
kristhen657
Val_Aragi
lxurx
alessandrop
AlexisVillRguez
Dneira
amelia622garcia
Rodrigo27
Alejandr88
ELIZ
kat0726
Daniel duran
malorfis35
afuentesgonzalez
dpantojatoste
Mirella
Mariana Gil
Estefan
59 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

proxyurge

Did you want information about something specific? I studied with them and I was very satisfied. Anything you need I'll tell you by private message Smile

PedroDuke33

After my passage through this online university, I can recommend this university, both for the contents and the treatment obtained from the first moment.

Azuleica

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

afuentesgonzalez

TECH Technological University is exceptional. Its avant-garde approach and highly qualified faculty provide an unparalleled educational experience. Modern facilities and connections with the industry create a conducive environment for hands-on learning and professional development. I wholeheartedly recommend TECH to those seeking quality technological education with a practical and relevant focus for the current world.

dpantojatoste

Hello! I studied at that university and I can tell you that it is the best decision I have ever made. I took a marketing course, but the dynamic is the same for all the schools and colleges they own. The teachers are excellent professionals and are always attentive to your questions in the forums. I highly recommend it.

Mirella

Everything is fine, I am undergoing training and everything is fine. My training is c2 of French. my teacher is very attentive.

32What do you think of Tech, has anyone studied at Tech? - Page 2 Empty My recommendation Wed 13 Dec 2023 - 15:18

PhillipeY

Hello, cordial greetings. I have experience with TECH university and I know this university because I have done online courses in this university. My experience was very satisfactory overall in all aspects and all my expectations were met, so without hesitation, I highly recommend you to study in this university. In addition, it is widely recognized and has a wide catalog of courses and masters.

Sandralopez05

Hello everyone, my opinion about TECH is that it is a very versatile university that has promoted my career to another level thanks to all the new knowledge that I have acquired. Thanks to its material and teaching platform, it is very easy to learn without forgetting the specialized teachers. in each area

34What do you think of Tech, has anyone studied at Tech? - Page 2 Empty TECH Thu 14 Dec 2023 - 0:49

VanessaD

Ich studiere derzeit an der TECH, und ich persönlich habe meine Ausbildung wirklich genossen, da die Aktivitäten dynamisch sind und die Lehrer mit Leidenschaft unterrichten, so dass es mehr Spaß macht, zu studieren. Ich empfehle es, vor allem, wenn man im virtuellen Modus lernen muss.

amelia622garcia

I really liked the training I took with TECH, I found it very comfortable to study and very accessible from anywhere at any time, I had no timetable.

36What do you think of Tech, has anyone studied at Tech? - Page 2 Empty TECH Education Fri 15 Dec 2023 - 12:57

Rodrigo27

I really liked the training I took with TECH, I found it very comfortable to study and very accessible from anywhere at any time, I had no timetable.

Camila9934

if it is recommended due to flexibility in time and information capacity

Starrrdio

The flexibility offered by TECH University is another highlight. Students can study at their own pace and adapt their study schedule to their personal or professional commitments. This makes the university ideal for those who wish to obtain a university degree without sacrificing other responsibilities.

malorfis35

TECH is an incredible online education institution, no one should think twice about enrolling in any of their programs.

Cristian Morales

TECH is one of the best Universities out there with a great methodology, they are the best.

Azuleica

Tech is the best university to pursue your postgraduate studies. The course content is very comprehensive and constantly updated. Furthermore, the interaction with the professors is excellent; they are always available to address your doubts. I studied there some time ago to complete my Master's in Art History, and thanks to that, I secured my current job. Highly recommended!

afuentesgonzalez

TECH Technological University stands out for its academic excellence and innovative approach. Highly trained faculty and state-of-the-art facilities create an environment conducive to hands-on learning and professional development. With up-to-date programs and industry connections, TECH ensures comprehensive preparation for the world of work. I enthusiastically recommend this institution to those seeking a quality and relevant technology education.

Michelle15

Hi, I recently completed a Master's degree in electronic systems engineering at Tech University and I loved it. The methodology is very dynamic and the teaching staff is very qualified. What I liked the most is the easy access to the platform and there is no time limit.

afuentesgonzalez

TECH Technological University stands out for its academic excellence and innovative approach. Highly trained faculty and state-of-the-art facilities create an environment conducive to hands-on learning and professional development. With up-to-date programs and industry connections, TECH ensures comprehensive preparation for the world of work. I enthusiastically recommend this institution to those seeking a quality and relevant technology education.

Azuleica

46What do you think of Tech, has anyone studied at Tech? - Page 2 Empty Tech Wed 10 Jan 2024 - 12:12

Tay121212

Incredible university, I loved being able to study with them

5nagonzalez44

I can tell you that I have been able to study with them and it has made my life much easier, since I have been able to study at a distance and I have not had any inconvenience, on the contrary, I have learned a lot and it has been very useful for my professional career.

alicia9512vm

From my experience I recommend TECH for its training and its great variety of learning courses, I was able to focus on what you want most and above all do it at my own pace and time.

jdelsal

The experience with the course has been very good. I had no previous contact with this university and they have adapted perfectly to my expectations. I will repeat more sessions with you!

Alejandro

Good afternoon, I tell you from my opinion, since I studied Tech very recently, and it was the best educational experience I had, since it has a lot of information that it provides of very good quality, in addition its platform is very intuitive, it helped me a lot of growth professionally and opening doors for me, I recommend it to you both in terms of price and academics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum